Time and Date

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What If Columbus Had Been Married ?

· Where are you going? 
· With whom? 
· Why? 
· How are you going? 
· To discover what? 
· Why only you? 
· What do I do when you are not here? 
· Can I come with you? 
· When will you be back? 
· Would you have dinner at home? 
· What would you bring for me? 
· You deliberately made this plan without me, didn't you? 
· You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately... 
· Answer me why? 
· I want to go to my mothers house. 
· I want you to drop me there. 
· I don't want to come back ever! 
· What do you mean, OK? 
· Why arent you stopping me? 
· I don't understand what this whole discovery thing is about. 
· You always do things like this. 
· Last time you also did the same thing! 
· Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff. 
· I still don't understand what else is left to be discovered!


Miserable Married Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment